Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hairstyle for Oval Face, Fine, Thin, Wavy Hair?

I'm getting my hair cut next week and wondering what I should have done. I'm not posting a pic, but I'll try to describe myself. My face is oval shaped, and I have smallish features, except for my nose, which I'd like to de-emphasize, since it's kind of big and has a bump :p I also have a longish forehead, or at least it looks that way, because my eyebrows don't arch much.



My hair is a few inches bellow the shoulders, with only slightly shorter portions around my face. It is very thin, fine, dark blonde, and naturally wavy, but I straighten it most of the time for the sake of simplicity. I've never had an interesting hairstyle before, and I haven't had anything other than long straight hair since I was about seven. Any suggestions for what I could do?



I'm considering side bangs, or maybe layers around my face, but I'm not sure how that will look with thin hair, since it gets greasy faster



I'm going to university next year, and I really want a hairstyle that doesn't make me look 12.



Hairstyle for Oval Face, Fine, Thin, Wavy Hair?

Don't straighten your hair because that'll make your face look longer and thin. I suggest you leave your hair in curls, wear a nice, cute headband while your hairs down and get a side fringe. Don't straighten your fringe because it'll make your hair look flat. Leave your hair the way it is. I'm sure it looks pretty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment