Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fine, thin hair.. I want a bouffant!?

I just think that the ponytail w/ bouffant thing would really flatter my face. However, my hair is thin and fine.. I can't get it to do anything really. I don't get the whole teasing/backcombing thing.. any 'sort of' easy way to do this? I am dyingggg to figure it out :D



Fine, thin hair.. I want a bouffant!?

Im the same with you! and i hate my thin hair, so i tease it and definitely get a lot more volume. I take about a one inch section, hold it completely vertical, put a spray of hair spray on it, let it set for 5 seconds, then use a comb and brush it down...then spray another spritz of the hairspray. Then i let it down and it usually sticks horizontally in the air because of the hairspray. Let that set for about 15 seconds then brush the sides of the chunk down. If you want more volume, then repeat the same thing but at different spots on the crown of your head



Fine, thin hair.. I want a bouffant!?

4 words----hair with a receipt



Fine, thin hair.. I want a bouffant!?

You have to add some hair girl. There is a way that you can take a track of hair that is used for extensions and make your own. You can cut to the desired length and sew it on to wig clips and then section your hair and clip the hair in place where you want it. You don't have to go to a great salon expense. See this website. http://www.hairextensions.com.



P.S. Make sure that you use real hair if you make your own you can even dye the hair with hair dye.



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment