Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What is the differnce between thin hair and thick hair?????

I don't know what the differnce between thick hair and thin hair is.



My hair is very "skinney" and there's lot's of it. For example my hair does not look like this: http://shopping.beloblog.com/archives/NF...



I wish it did though!!!



So can anybody tell me the differnce??



What is the differnce between thin hair and thick hair?????

Well im in Cosmetology school so ill try and help you. Thick hair is like what mexican girls have where its alot of hair lol. dont know how to explain But in the picture it looks like the girl has medium hair. Tthin hair is not where its skinny its just no heavy very light weight hair.. I would say your hair is inbetween thick %26amp; thin. SO its called medium.



What is the differnce between thin hair and thick hair?????

Some people can have "coarser" hair than other people. Have you ever pet a cat and felt how soft it's fur is; then pet a short-haired dog and felt how rough it's coat was? The softer the hair feels to the touch, usually the hair is thinner. I have thick hair because I'm Japanese and naturally have black hair. My boyfriend has blonde hair which is much finer than mine. Thin hair is easier to break, and can be brittle, but it is a lot softer than thick hair. Also, thick hair can be in reference to pubic hair which does tend to be a little thicker than headhair.



What is the differnce between thin hair and thick hair?????

I'm not so sure but i think it has to do with health... I'm not 100% sure so yeah, but keep that in mind, i've noticed a difference in my hair from eating healthy to unhealthy.



What is the differnce between thin hair and thick hair?????

It is the amount of volume (poof) it has. There is no real difference in the width the an idividual hair strand. I have seen people with really thick hair (dry) but when wet you can actually see the skull. Thick hair just has more volume (fills in more space) then the same amount of thin hair does.

No comments:

Post a Comment