Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Really thin hair...it needs help!?

i have thin hair! im tall and it wud look a lot better if it was thicker! i dont want exstentions bc those are freaky..is ther some kinda shampoo or hebal stuff to make it thicker or stronger bc its falling out too. =(



help.



Really thin hair...it needs help!?

dont get hair extensions, if u have long hair, just cut it short so it will become thicker



then every month-6 weeks u trim it



hope this helps...



Really thin hair...it needs help!?

well lemme tell you. i have very thin hair also



and i had some extensions put in. they looked great but when they came out, my thin hair was thinning it self and very damaged



there is no way to make it thicker but you can make it richer.



my hair dresser has been doing my hair since i was 6 years old and i went for highlights shortly after i removed my extensions. she refused to do the in order to save my hair



she instead got me some protein for my hair.



its my StrongSexy Hair



it costs about $40 ask your stylist after about 3 weeks you will see and feel a difference



Really thin hair...it needs help!?

OMG!!!!! I'm so sorry that is happening to u!



ok but to answer ur question:



~frutics shampoo,conditioner,and fallow up products AND use a nice voluminous moose to make it look fab!



~FOR HAIR LOSS~see ur doctor and ask for suggestions



Really thin hair...it needs help!?

I'm right there with you. My hair is very thin and Usually flat to my head. If your looking for something cheap but nice, try pantene volumizing shampoo. It really does work!

No comments:

Post a Comment