Saturday, November 14, 2009

A texturizer caused my hair to get thin and fall out. What should I do to restore my hair?

In June 2006, a hairdresser put a texturizer into my hair. I was later informed that she used too much on me (4 boxes) and she left it in for too long (about 20 minutes). Before I went to another beauty salon, my hair would fall out often and my hair had been thinning out. Some parts of my scalp don't have as much hair as it used to. And instead of my hair being curly and beautiful after washing it, it is unmanageable. If anyone recommends any good treatments (especially those that are natural, with no harsh chemicals), I beg for your help. Also, if anyone knows of a good hair salon with restorative treatments, please let me know. Thank you so much.



A texturizer caused my hair to get thin and fall out. What should I do to restore my hair?

My daughter was pretty much in the same situation about a year ago except,.. with a relaxer.



The best advice I can give is to get your hair trimmed as much as you can handle. Start taking prenatal vitamins.



My daughter now uses Natural Laxer from treasured locks.com. Most of their products are all natural.



The best thing is that you can email Brian with any questions you have. He can also recommend what products work best.



All the luck to you. I know it can be hard.



Any more information lisa12_74@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment