Saturday, November 14, 2009

Inexpensive products for fine/thin hair?

I have always had fine/thin hair, seems like the texture has been changing lately also, used to be straight and now for some reason it has decided it wants to be wavy. I just wanted to know of some inexpensive hair products that would be really good for my hair type. Thanks



Inexpensive products for fine/thin hair?

theres a product called paul mitchell sculpting foam. it works really well. u can make ur hair any way u want. i actually use it. u can get it from supercuts or any hair salon. i got it fro only $8!



Inexpensive products for fine/thin hair?

I've got really thin hair and I've been using that Pantene shampoo...it seems to help fluff it up a bit, and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment