Saturday, November 14, 2009

Would side swept bangs work on thin hair?

hii, i'm getting a haircut tomorrow, and i think i'd like to get bangs this time (right now my hair's just long and straight, with a bit of layers. nothing special) i'm thinking of getting side swept bangs with layers, and i heard that looks good on circular faces (which i have) except, being asian, i have thin hair. would the bangs STAY erm, "side swept?" or would they fall back straight if i get them? i dont like blow drying my hair or basically doing anything to it other then washing it. would that be the best look? or does this only work with people with thicker hair?



Would side swept bangs work on thin hair?

It would work fine with your hair. They cut it so the bangs stay too the side. I actually think it looks better on people with thinner hair.



Would side swept bangs work on thin hair?

i've seen asians with sideswept bangs, and they stay put pretty well. however, [i'm not sure, this is just a guess] I think they use hairspray %26amp; stuff to keep it in place, but I wouldn't know because I don't use any hair products myself...



but just get the haircut, and if it doesn't stay sideswept i guess you could always tie it back normally or however you usually do your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment