Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I have fine thin damaged hair that is about almost chin length but in many layers.?

I hate it. I looked better with long naturally curly hair. It's now straight, layered and short. Should I try to bear with it and let it grow?? I have a cruise to go on in 2 months that now I'm dreading. Or, should I get Great Lengths Extensions and risk my hair breaking more??? I'm obsessed with this and can't decide.



I have fine thin damaged hair that is about almost chin length but in many layers.?

you c an go to the store and get hair, skin, and nails pills.. it should lengthen and full out your hair... then when it gets pretty long cut to layer length and it will hopefully work.. sounds like sumthing i'd do or just keep it with the long layers..then you can curl or straighten



I have fine thin damaged hair that is about almost chin length but in many layers.?

Use Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner for dry and Damaged hair. This will help to keep it healthy. Just let it grow and keep it back in a pony tail! Also do not get your hair colored or get extensions! that is when your hair can break!



Link-



http://www.pantene.com/en_US/



Here is the official site!

No comments:

Post a Comment