Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have medium length hair, and i want long hair, but my hair is really too thick is there a way i ca

Alright I'm a male and I have medium length hair, ive been growing it for about 8-9 months now. I have Sicilian-Italian heritage, so my hair is quite thick, and afro like. I really really want long thin hair. My hair looks great and just how i want it to be when it is wet, but when it dries up it goes all poofy and afro-like. I tried getting it thinned out somehow at a fantastic sams hair salon, but it didnt do anything really (i dont think they did much anyways). I straighten it with chemicals to make it stay down for a few weeks but thats about all i can do. I usually use hair gell to make it stay down but even that can be tedius. There has to be a way for my hair to be thinner and ALWAYS staying down and NOT afro-thick. I really want thin long hair and if anyone can please tell me a way I would really really appreciate it, im quite surprised there hasnt been an obvious way yet, but if there is please tell me thank you.



I have medium length hair, and i want long hair, but my hair is really too thick is there a way i can thin it?

i think maybe u can get it like shagged (layered)



I have medium length hair, and i want long hair, but my hair is really too thick is there a way i can thin it?

u should straighten it with a straightner no chemicls.,.,.,.,.,



I have medium length hair, and i want long hair, but my hair is really too thick is there a way i can thin it?

You might have to get a hair relaxer. Go to a salon were they do Dominican blowouts and they'll explain to you what type of hair you have. If you don't live were there is a large hispanic community. Go to a Black hair stylist and they relax and style your hair. Don't be alarmed. Most commercial hair salon's have someone who can do ethnic hair. You can go to the mall salon and request the black stylist and explain your problem. I know your heritage, but blacks, jews,hispanic, arabs , and italians have similar hairtypes. Frizzy,bushy, or tight curls. Don't go to white salon and have them use asian hair straightner on your hair, if recommended it's to harsh on non-asian hair. But most white salons that don't know how to work with etnic hair use those products. Also have a professional thin your hair with salon razor. Good luck!



I have medium length hair, and i want long hair, but my hair is really too thick is there a way i can thin it?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences "clean happy" conditioner.



When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment